Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Book Review - Aaaarrgghh! Spider! by Lydia Monks

Aaaarrgghh! Spider! Aaaarrgghh! Spider! by Lydia Monks


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This is Bess' current favorite book. She is always very concerned about the bugs who find their way into our house, and now she ushers them all "back to their families" with an "out you go"! She loves the spiderweb page and has been spending a lot of time recently trying to find dew be-sparkled webs in the morning. Very, very cute book.

View all my reviews >>

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a fun book. My daughter is also concerned and curious about the bugs that she sees!
    Thanks for the review
    www.momsbestbets.blogspot.com
    Patrice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly,

    My name is Barbara O'Brien and I have a quick question about your blog--please email me back at barbaraobrien@maacenter.org

    B

    ReplyDelete